We care about your privacy, and want you to feel comfortable while using our cervices. That is why we present to you the most important information regarding the rules of personal data processing and cookie files, we use in our Store. This information has been prepared with accordance to the latest personal information protocol RODO.
Personal information administrator
Slavica Yarns - Szymon Jergas located at Dziatwy 14C/21, 03-109, Warsaw, Poland, added to the National Court Registry – registry of entrepreneurs under NIP 6452486234, REGON 382636041
Personal information and privacy
If you aim to create an User Account in our Store and enjoy our services, you will be asked to provide your personal information. Your information will be processed by us in the below mentioned goals, which are connected with functioning of the Store and providing our Services (“Services”)
Goal of data processing:
Depending on your choice, this could be:
- Providing Services offered by the Store
- Completing your order
Legal grounds for processing your personal information
- A selling contract or actions taken on your demand, necessary to conclude one (art. 6 paragraph. 1 letter b GDPR)
- Legal obligations, like accounting (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter c GDPR)
- Your consent expressed in the Store (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a GDPR)
- A service contract or actions taken on your demand, necessary to conclude one (art. 6 paragraph. 1 letter b GDPR)
- Our legally justified interest, consisting of the processing of information in order to determine, inquiry or protect eventual claims (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR)
- Our legally justified interest, consisting of direct marketing (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR)
- Our legally justified interest, consisting of analytics and statistics of the Store (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR)
- Our legally justified interest, consisting of customer satisfaction survey (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR)
Providing of personal information:
- It is voluntary, but in some cases necessary to conclude a selling contract.
Consequences of not providing your personal information:
Depending on the goal, the information is asked for
- lack of possibility to register an account in the Store
- lack of possibility to enjoy the services of the Store
- Lack of possibility to buy from the store
Possibility to withdraw your consent to process your personal information:
- at any time
The processing of your personal information will remain legal until you withdraw your consent.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING
Your personal information will only be processed to the point where we have legal grounds to do so, that is until:
- we will no longer be obligated by law to process your information
- you withdraw your declaration to process your information if this was the basses on which we were doing it
- we accept your objection towards us processing your information – in the case of the processing being in the justified interest of the administrator, or in case of direct marketing
- depending in what applies in the given situation and what occurred last.
While processing your personal information we use organisational and technical precautions in line with the proper legal regulations, in that we use SSL.
You have the right to demand:
- access to your personal information,
- sorting it,
- deleting it,
- restricting the processing,
- transferring it to another administrator
- file at any moment an objection to the processing of your personal information:
- for a reason connected with your particular situation – towards the information concerning you, on grounds of the art. 6 paragraph 1 letter f GDPR
- if your information is processed for the needs of direct marketing
Contact us if you want to take advantage of your rights.
Should you find that your personal information is being processed against the law, you may file a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- are being saved in the memory of your device (pc, laptop, phone e.t.c.)
- allow you to, among others, to access all features of the Store
- don’t cause changes in the settings of your device
Using the proper functions of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete the cookie files
In this Store, the cookie files are used in order to:
- save the information about your session
- gather statistic information
- marketing procedures
- make all functions of the Store accessible.
To learn more about managing your cookies, including how to disable them, you can use the help options in your browser. All you need to do is to push the F1 key in your browser. Also you can find more detailed information on the following sites, depending on the browser you are using:
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
External cervices / data receivers
We use the services of external entities, which could be provided with your personal information. Below you will find a list of those entities:
- the provider of the software needed to run the online Store (Shoper)
- the entity delivering your order
- the entity settling the payments (Blue Media S.A. - bliemedia.pl)
- the accounting office
- the provider of software make the running if the store easier (like accounting software)
- the entity providing us with technical support
- the entity providing us with statistical information
- the appropriate public entities in the range the Administrator is obligated to provide
Contact with the administrator
Do you want to take advantage of your rights concerning your personal information?
Write us an e-mail to: